Day 24 - My 10 Favourite Films


Hi there!

I have thought about this topic since two days ago, but I don't have any idea what I'm going to write. Likee, I cannot decide any film which should be where.
I think that's because I do not really like films like filmania, just consider that all films are same. If it is awesome, it is awesome. But nothing like 'favourite'.
Sooo, I'm sorry, I cannot decide it. :/
In addition, I like serial more than film. For example, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, We Bare Bears, and many more. If you ask me the reason, it's because serial is much longer and it gives me more time to fall in love with the character. :3

If the films are about what I amused by, (not 'favourite'), perhaps I still can tell you some.

1. Sherlock Holmes
Oh... I love this one. I love all films which contain "Sherlock Holmes" in their title!

2. Harry Potter
I like this recently eventhough I knew that this film exist since a long time. It begins when I want to watch something to improve my English skill, but I don't have any good (not filthy or contains scene that need to be sensored) film to watch. So I started watching this and ULALA, I love it! X)

3. Forrest Gump
Another motivating film I've ever watched. I wouldn't say anything about it, just browse it on the internet and download it!

4. Mansfield Park (1999)
A romance film which I like the plot very much. The cast, the storyline, the conflict happened, I like them all! It is the only one romance film I like, btw. This film is absolutely amazing and I can't describe!

5. The Boss Baby
This is good. Beside it has The Beatles' song, the film has some good value to learn as well. Go watch it!

6. Big Hero 6
It is amusing and great! I think everyone has watched it, huh? :D

7. 3 Idiots
Let's forget what you normally think about India (like what I did). If you've get rid of it, go watch it. You will not underestimate (beforehand) this film anymore! If you observe it, there are so many problems it brougt up on surface. It tells mainly about education and the problem could be happened if there is mistake on practicing it.
I highly recommend this film for you, good people! Please watch it!! ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

8. Alangkah Lucunya Negeri Ini
This one is also good. You can find problems happening in our life, our country, and our society. It trains our critical thinking, I promise! WATCH IT! Timbangane kalian nonton film2 Indonesia sing gak jelas!

9. Laskar Pelangi
One of the most adorable film I've ever watched. Even the novel is better than the film, we can still get the idea and the sense of the story. You should watch this, hey you foreign visitor! Hahaha

10. The Lion King
No Disney film better than this. I adore Mufasa. I adore the story. I adore the thrill it brings! Huaaaa.....
I cannot move on from the quote Mufasa said,
"Remember who you are..."


Cheerio! ^^
Alvi Rosyidah
@alvrose_

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analisis Lagu "The Masterplan" - Oasis

Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 1) | Literal Translation dan Beberapa Catatan Penting

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 2)

Bahaya Jas Almamater (dan Sebangsanya)

5 Film dengan Soundtrack Lagu The Beatles

Resensi dan Review Buku Brianna dan Bottomwise [Andrea Hirata]

7 Alasan Mencela Diriku - Kahlil Gibran

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Makna Lirik Lagu "Some Might Say" - Oasis

Masa Tergesa, dan Aku Ditelan Waktu | Terjemahan Bebas Lagu “I’m Outta Time” oleh Oasis

Waktu, Jawaban untuk Pikiranmu yang Tak Pernah Tenang Itu | Analisis Video dan Lirik Lagu "Only Time" - Enya