Day 15 - My 20 Best Songs



Hi there!
Today I'm going to share my 20 best song I've heard so far. There are actually too many songs. Like, TOO MANY, and I just cannot choose which are my 20 best songs ever. As you can imagine, it's quite a confusing work. ':D

Before I share that 20 best songs, I intend to inform you that I have posted some lyrics of the songs since a long long time ago. If you want to know the lyrics, just tap at the title. So you will know what it contains and what the lyrics mean by the time you download it. You might be lucky. :3

So here we go, my 20 best songs!

20. Linkin Park - Final Masquerade
19. Coldplay - Hymn of The Weekend
18. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
17. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
16. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
15. Linkin Park - Heavy
14. Avenged Sevenfold - M.I.A
13. Mariah Carey ft Whitney Houston - When You Believe
12. Westlife - My Love
11. Ellie Goulding - Burn
10. The Script - Hall of Fame
9. The Beatles - In My Life
8. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
7. Simple Plan - Astronout
6. Westlife - Season in the Sun
5. The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
4. Coldplay - Paradise
3. Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
2.  Мельница - двери тамерлан (Tamerlane's Door)
1. The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

Yeay! Done!
But I feel like a little bit guilty about not involving some good other songs here. Wkwkwk.. XD
So I will give you the names of my favourite band / singer..
1. The Beatles
2. Coldplay
3. Westlife
4. Linkin Park
5. Мельница (Melnitsa)
6. Simple Plan
7. Avenged Sevenfold
8. Queen
9. Owl City
10. Kansas
11. Fools Garden
12. The Mamas and Papas
13. Many more.. :D

Well, there are too many, right?
So if you want to know what other collections of lyrics in this blog (in which I adore all of those songs), go simply hit THIS LINK. Thank you soooo much! ^^

Cheerio!
Alvi Rosyidah - @alvrose_

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analisis Lagu "The Masterplan" - Oasis

Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 1) | Literal Translation dan Beberapa Catatan Penting

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 2)

Bahaya Jas Almamater (dan Sebangsanya)

5 Film dengan Soundtrack Lagu The Beatles

Resensi dan Review Buku Brianna dan Bottomwise [Andrea Hirata]

7 Alasan Mencela Diriku - Kahlil Gibran

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Makna Lirik Lagu "Some Might Say" - Oasis

Masa Tergesa, dan Aku Ditelan Waktu | Terjemahan Bebas Lagu “I’m Outta Time” oleh Oasis

Waktu, Jawaban untuk Pikiranmu yang Tak Pernah Tenang Itu | Analisis Video dan Lirik Lagu "Only Time" - Enya