Day 22 - My Favourite Words in English!

Pic: Pascal Campion

Hello there!

I am finally back after a day off because these overloading assignments on my table (in my mind as well). So today I would like to let you know 10 words I love the most in English. Umm.. Not really the most, but they're just my favourites from many more favourite words of mine. Haha. Got the point? XD
*gitudahpokoknya:v

Okkee, here we go!

1. Iridescent : shining with many different colours when seen from different angles
Yup! It's part of the name of this blog. This is my word! I adore it shoo much! The extended explanation about this word as my Blog's name will be on another post which I'm about to upload next week after I finish this #30hariberbagicerita project. :)

2. Daffodil :  a yellow flower that blooms in the spring and that has a center that is shaped like a long tube
This word always reminds me of my childhood when I fell in love with the picture of a little girl holding daffodils under a sunshine. πŸ’

3. Antediluvian : very old or old-fashioned
This word reminds me of a chapter in one of my favourite book. "Antediluvium" of The Rainbow Troops.


4. Eldritch : weird, eerie
Ha ha ha.. I like the meaning. 😏


5. Zenith : the strongest or most successful period of time, the highest point reached in the sky by the sun, moon, etc.
It has so many interpretations depends on which and whose perspective. C'mon, use your imagination to build a unique interpretation reconstruction! ;)


6. Selcouth : unusual, strange
Just like you've might already guessed, I like this word because its meaning. Dark vibes~


7. Fluorescent : very bright
You can use this word instead of "sooo bright". A beautiful word, isn't it?


8. Ephemeral : lasting a very short time
You know why I like this kind of word. The meaning is so deep. I cannot handle it, OUCH! 😣


9. Bluebell : a plant with blue flowers that are shaped like bells
This word sounds beautiful. And you know what, the flower is so enchanting as well as its name! 🌜


10. Misanthrope : a person who does not like other people
This one is so rare and valuable vocabulary I've ever had!


Cheerio!
Alvi Rosyidah
@alvrose_

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analisis Lagu "The Masterplan" - Oasis

Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 1) | Literal Translation dan Beberapa Catatan Penting

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 2)

Bahaya Jas Almamater (dan Sebangsanya)

5 Film dengan Soundtrack Lagu The Beatles

Resensi dan Review Buku Brianna dan Bottomwise [Andrea Hirata]

7 Alasan Mencela Diriku - Kahlil Gibran

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Makna Lirik Lagu "Some Might Say" - Oasis

Masa Tergesa, dan Aku Ditelan Waktu | Terjemahan Bebas Lagu “I’m Outta Time” oleh Oasis

Waktu, Jawaban untuk Pikiranmu yang Tak Pernah Tenang Itu | Analisis Video dan Lirik Lagu "Only Time" - Enya