365 Days with You


I always have some kind of energy jolts whenever I rewatch the compilation of videos I recorded through years of us being together. That, ias exactly why I filmed, arranged, and edited those big piles of footages in the first place. Whenever I feel drowsy and let down by life, my phone gallery with that specific folder called "Edited" is always been my go to haven. Never posting those pain relief candies containing our smiles, laughter, and silly jokes in public somehow helps me acknowledging that there is at least one thing in this world that is completely mine and only mine. In this social world, he might be his parents', his students', or his colleagues', but these memories we carved together and I recorded, are legitimately mine and only mine. Just thinking about it makes my soul delighted. 

Since 365 days ago, I have a lot more footages filmed, of us exploring the world, both the world of marriage and the wide world outside our balcony. Looking in retrospect, it was not necessarily a big year, but it was a decent one. Just like any other couples, we had our shortcomings, arguments, dispute, and huge fight. Yet, as you said right before our wedding day, we made it. Some days are hard, some days are light, yet I was and am happy that I had to walk those days with you by my side. 

If someday I should die, then I hope you can still feel my love through the screen playing those montages I made "when I was young", haha. Through your rough days, may it help you relieve the pain and misery. 

My heart is forever in you, my lovely mister.

Happy paper anniversary. 🔮💎💐

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analisis Lagu "The Masterplan" - Oasis

Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 1) | Literal Translation dan Beberapa Catatan Penting

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 2)

Bahaya Jas Almamater (dan Sebangsanya)

5 Film dengan Soundtrack Lagu The Beatles

7 Alasan Mencela Diriku - Kahlil Gibran

Resensi dan Review Buku Brianna dan Bottomwise [Andrea Hirata]

Sajak Seorang Tua di Bawah Pohon - WS Rendra

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Makna Lirik Lagu "Some Might Say" - Oasis

Masa Tergesa, dan Aku Ditelan Waktu | Terjemahan Bebas Lagu “I’m Outta Time” oleh Oasis