Worthless Musings


Is it only me?

It feels weird.
Sometimes I don't feel lonely though I was obviously alone.
My mind was full of thoughts clouded over, unbearably loud, I could feel philosophers' soul in my bones.
But at some other times I feel so lonely though I was among millions people around.
Just like now.
A bunch of them are there, around me. But I just don't know what to do, even what to think about.
All things exist are people and this cacophony. This world is messy.
And I think I could not stand another day.

Sometimes it feels empty inside and all people around me say I need to throw my headphones away and  come closer to God, our only God. But perhaps I feel too disappointed by things in my whole life till I don't know what else I should do. You know what I mean, right? What and who disappoint me.

After all, no one can explain to me why this world's so messy.
Or is it me who's messy? No one can decide.
And the most hellish of all is that no one thinks the way I do. Or are they there, and it's just me who haven't found one?

I am not clouded with thoughts now.
I am burnt by them.



.
Pic Source: Kati Lacey 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analisis Lagu "The Masterplan" - Oasis

Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 1) | Literal Translation dan Beberapa Catatan Penting

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Lirik Lagu Little by Little - Oasis (Bagian 2)

Bahaya Jas Almamater (dan Sebangsanya)

5 Film dengan Soundtrack Lagu The Beatles

7 Alasan Mencela Diriku - Kahlil Gibran

Resensi dan Review Buku Brianna dan Bottomwise [Andrea Hirata]

Sajak Seorang Tua di Bawah Pohon - WS Rendra

Terjemahan Bebas dan Analisis Makna Lirik Lagu "Some Might Say" - Oasis

Masa Tergesa, dan Aku Ditelan Waktu | Terjemahan Bebas Lagu “I’m Outta Time” oleh Oasis